“Collaboration,” “connectedness,” and “productivity” are working words we need now to fight “social distancing,” “lockdown,” and “quarantine.” Teams working to support medical device and combination product companies face enough challenges in effectively developing and collaborating over critical and regulated content while in the office. Working remotely, the challenges increase.
In order to support remote collaboration around regulated content, the right tools must follow some simple rules:
- The tool must be validated –– in the FDA sense of the word, not in the salesperson sense of the word.
- The tool must have the controls to satisfy the regulator, not just the features the “box app” software developer wants to promote.
- The tool must be flexible and not require constant administrative support for change.
- The tool must be web based, delivered as a service, and available tomorrow.
- The tool must be easy to use and not require technical expertise to complete simple tasks.
MethodSense knows about such a tool, designed, developed and supported by global regulatory and quality experts. Give us a call, or take a look at www.luminlogic.com.