EUA Resource Web Site and Forums Rules
This EUA Resource web site (Site) is sponsored by MethodSense, Inc. (MethodSense) and is powered by its LuminLogic Software as a Service for use without charge to support communication among users interested in the Emergency Use Authorization of Medical Products and Related Authorities program of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
User agrees to use this web site as permitted by applicable local, state, and federal laws. User agrees, therefore, not to: 1) knowingly and without authorization, alter, damage, or destroy MethodSense’s or another user’s computer system, network, software, program, documentation or data contained therein; 2) use this service to conduct or attempt to conduct any business or activity or solicit the performance of any activity that is prohibited by law. In addition, taking action which results in blocking access to Site by other users will be deemed an unauthorized use.
Anyone using Site expressly consents to administrative monitoring at all times. User is further advised that Site administrators may provide evidence of possible criminal activity identified during such monitoring to appropriate law enforcement officials. If User does not wish to consent to monitoring, exit this system now.
User agrees that when using a Forum, the User shall not violate the law by:
- Defaming, abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publishing, posting, distributing, or disseminating any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Uploading or downloading files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all necessary consents.
- Deleting any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsifying the origin or source of any material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Knowingly introducing viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage, alter or destroy Site or the operation of another’s computer system, network, software, program, documentation or data contained therein.
- Knowingly accessing or attempting to access or use MethodSense’s computer system, computer network, or any part thereof, including Site, for the purpose of devising or executing any scheme or artifice to defraud; obtaining money, property or services by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations or promises; or committing theft, including but not limited to theft of proprietary information.
User agrees to (as available) send and receive electronic mail, engage in conferences and chats, download and upload files, and otherwise use this web site only as permitted by these terms and conditions, any additional policies or procedures published in this web site from time to time by MethodSense, and applicable law.
MethodSense reserves the right to remove any contents of Site received from users for violations of MethodSense Forums use policies and other applicable regulations and law, including violations of others’ constitutional rights. MethodSense reserves the right to edit any notices or postings for length.
User acknowledges that chats, conferences, bulletin boards, discussion webs and any other such interactive or communications’ forums hosted by this Site are public and not private communications. Further, User acknowledges that chats, posting conferences, discussion webs and other communications by other Users are not endorsed by MethodSense, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by MethodSense.